|Identity:||FASHION KIPO SL with CIF B667214465 hereinafter KIWIPOMELO)|
|Mailing address:||Tuset 14, 3, 08006 Barcelona, Spain|
- When do we collect your personal data and for what purpose?
- Through the contact form : we have a form available on our website so that you can contact us to request information about our products, provide us with your CV, offer collaboration or make inquiries. By completing this form we ask you to identify yourself and provide us with your contact information. When you send us the contact form, we will use your personal data to analyze your query, contact you to give you an answer and/or send you information that you have requested.
- Through the product purchase process : when you purchase a product, we collect your personal data necessary to manage said purchase, delivery of the product and perform the corresponding administrative tasks.
- Through the subscription form to our newsletter : by providing your email or phone number you will periodically receive information about our products, offers and news.
- Through Cookies : our website installs cookies that collect information about browsing, we recommend that you read the Cookies policy for complete information about it.
- Right to request access to personal data : you can ask if kiwipomelo is treating your data, and if so, access them.
- Right to request rectification if the data is inaccurate, or complete the data that we have incomplete.
- Right to request the deletion of your data .
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment : in this case, kiwipomelo will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment : we will stop processing the personal data, with the exception that they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability : if you want your data to be processed by another controller, we will facilitate the transfer of your data to the new controller.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
This portal, whose owner is FASHION KIPO SL (kiwipomelo), with NIF B667214465, address at Calle Tuset 14, 3, 08006 Barcelona, and telephone number 609710411, is made up of the websites associated with the domains kiwipomelo.es and kiwipomelo.com .Intellectual and industrial property The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear on it belong to kiwipomelo and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. Data verification Before processing an order placed by the Client, kiwipomelo can verify the data of the same. This may mean verifying the address and whether there may be any fraud involved. Orders suspected of fraud will be investigated, and kiwipomelo reserves the right to claim legal action against the Customer from the relevant authorities. Responsibility for content kiwipomelo is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites from which the portal can be accessed. kiwipomelo is also not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites, which may be linked or linked from this portal. kiwipomelo reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice, in order to keep your information updated, adding, modifying, correcting or deleting the published content or the design of the portal. Kiwipomelo will not be responsible for the use that third parties make of the information published on the portal, nor for the damages suffered or economic losses that, directly or indirectly, produce or may produce economic, material or data damage, caused by the use of said information. content playback The total or partial reproduction of the contents published on the portal is prohibited. applicable law The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law. Product availability The completion of an order through the Website is subject to their availability. kiwipomelo tries to guarantee the stock of all the pieces that are for sale. If the requested product is not available or is out of stock, the customer will be informed by email and action will be taken as agreed with the customer. If the customer opts for a return, the amount paid will be refunded within 15 days of payment. Kiwipomelo's Right to Cancel an Order Kiwipomelo reserves the right to refuse any order, cancel an order or not accept a confirmed order for, among others, the following reasons: A technical or pricing error occurred on the Website when the order was placed . The product that appears in the order is not available. The payment information provided was incorrect or unverifiable. Security systems indicate that the order is abnormal or may be fraudulent. kiwipomelo has not been able, after 2 attempts, to deliver the order to the address provided. Prices and currency The prices presented on the web include 21% VAT (Value Added Tax) and are only valid for orders placed online through the Website itself. These prices are in Euros (€). Way to pay To pay for the order, the Client can do so through any credit and debit card through the Stripe integrated payment platform, through Paypal or by bank transfer. The charge will be made after order confirmation. Price changes The prices that appear on the web are subject to change. kiwipomelo reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. However, upon receipt of the order confirmation, the prices to be paid for said order will not be changed. kiwipomelo informs that, despite the meticulous updates that are made to the prices of the Website, they could contain errors. All errors that appear in the prices will be corrected and will not be binding on kiwipomelo . Contact kiwipomelo For any questions, queries or incidents regarding the order, the Customer can contact kiwipomelo by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org